Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating pours his heart out on marriage split

AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating pours his heart out on marriage split   Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating pours his heart out on marriage split    Ronan Keating pours his heart out on marriage split   I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Avr - 0:11

By Ken Sweeney Entertainment Editor
Tuesday Apr 3 2012

Ronan Keating pours his heart out on marriage split   Ronan-keating-i_1036195a

SINGER Ronan Keating has spoken movingly of the turmoil he and his wife Yvonne now face after announcing their 14-year marriage was over.

"Tough times, but we are trying to get through it," he said.

With his home in Malahide, north Dublin, under siege from paparazzi, the 35-year-old ended up posing for different cameras when he turned up to support his Boyzone bandmate Keith Duffy in launching World Autism Awareness Day at the Mansion House in the city centre.

Mr Keating admitted he still loved his wife and scotched reports he was planning a full-time move to Australia.

Asked how he was coping with the media attention, he replied: "It's going to be in the press. What can you do? We just keep going. You can't hide away. You have to keep moving.

"It's tough times but we are trying to get through it. We still love each other," he said.

The couple confirmed at the weekend that they split months ago, surprising some of their friends who assumed they were patching up their marriage.

But the teenage romance that led to a wedding and children is now over, after the couple could not reconcile their differences.

Their troubles began with revelations about Mr Keating's alleged relationship with dancer Francine Cornell, with whom he toured, in 2010.

But the couple have spent months apart, with Mr Keating recently in Australia working on its version of 'The X Factor' while Yvonne has spent weeks in Sweden with their actress daughter.

And life goes on for the singer, who will join Boyzone members Mr Duffy, Shane Lynch and Mikey Graham today for meetings with record companies in the UK.

The band is discussing plans for an album and tour to celebrate Boyzone's 20th anniversary next year.

"We're all going over. Look out the streets of London," Mr Duffy joked.

Earlier, on his Twitter account, Mr Keating had discounted reports of a possible move to Australia.

"I hear some papers are saying I plan on moving to Oz. Great country, but my kids live in Ireland and so will I," he tweeted.

He then stunned the press pack by arriving at the charity event on his motorbike, and breezing into Fire Restaurant at the Mansion House.

"There are so many photographers outside my house, I thought it would be a good idea to come here," he said.

He soon had camera bulbs flashing, but ones owned by the families of children affected with autism, as he worked his way around the room, smiling and posing for pictures with young fans.

Mr Duffy admitted to being hugely moved that Mr Keating had turned up.

"Considering Ronan's situation at the moment, I am absolutely blown away he came here up today."

Support

Mr Keating said his presence at the Irish Autism Action coffee morning was "payback" to his friend, whom he calls 'Duster', for the support he had given the Marie Keating Foundation, the cancer charity named after his late mother.

Mr Duffy's daughter Mia was diagnosed with autism at 18 months.

"It's the least I could do for Duster. He always helps me with my charity so I'm delighted to be able to be here this morning, doing it for him," said Mr Keating.

Mr Duffy said Ronan and his wife had his family's "full support" through this difficult time. "Ronan and Yvonne are very good friends of ours. They will have our full support," he said.

The Mansion House, Dublin's Convention Centre, the O2 and Dublin City Hall were lit up in blue last night to mark International World Autism Awareness Day.

Yesterday's event marked the launch of a new autism awareness campaign, with radio commercials voiced by Mr Duffy, as well as a partnership between Irish Autism Action and America's Watson Institute, based in Pennsylvania, to share information.

"With one out of every 100 children now appearing in the autistic spectrum, people are now more likely to meet someone with the condition. So it is hugely important that people understand a little about how differently they experience the world," said Kevin Whelan, CEO of Irish Autism Action.

- Ken Sweeney Entertainment Editor

Irish Independent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr

Ronan Keating pours his heart out on marriage split
Page 1 sur 1