Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

New Film Shooting In July 2012

AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

New Film Shooting In July 2012 Empty
MessageSujet: New Film Shooting In July 2012   New Film Shooting In July 2012 I_icon_minitimeSam 19 Mai - 20:48

Ronan Keating dumps life in Sydney
May 20, 2012

New Film Shooting In July 2012 071358-ronan-keating

Irish singer Ronan Keating has arrived back in Sydney, eager to spruik the upcoming new season of The X Factor - but he's also admitted his plans to relocate permanently to Australia have been sidelined given his recent marriage breakdown.

Twelve months ago, Keating happily nattered about his desire to move his family here - but given last year's separation from wife of 14 years, Yvonne Connolly, he admitted his new focus is on time with his children Jack, Marie and Ali in Dublin.

"My life is different now, my kids are at home and I need to be there as much as I can," said Keating, during a filming break last Thursday with X Factor judges Mel B, Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Guy Sebastian.

"I'll still work around the world but I want to be with them as much as I can. At the end of the day I don't want them to feel like things have changed dramatically, that's very important."

In Sydney for the next round of X Factor auditions, Keating said he believed the format remained the standout of the reality singing genre. This despite the current ratings dominance of Nine's The Voice.

"Yeah I heard the [The Voice] ratings were rocking. It's good to have competition - it means everyone lifts their game and really I think X Factor is the best format out there as it doesn't lose any of its magic on the way through. We don't have any gimmicks.

"We also give honest critiques, we give the good and the bad and people at home genuinely like that and want that, and other shows have failed at that and slacked off."

Keating said Melbourne had "not delivered" during the audition process so he hoped the Sydney leg would again unearth a star akin to last year's winner Reece Mastin.

Beyond the X Factor, Keating will this week attend the Cannes Film Festival in France to promote his flick Goddess before shooting a "massive film" in Los Angeles in July.

he Sunday Telegraph
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr

New Film Shooting In July 2012
Page 1 sur 1