Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating New Album 'FIRES' 2012

AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating New Album 'FIRES' 2012 Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating New Album 'FIRES' 2012   Ronan Keating New Album 'FIRES' 2012 I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Mai - 1:52

Ronan Keating 'excited' to be back in the studio
Monday, 28 May 2012

Ronan Keating has expressed his delight at working on new material to showcase at the forthcoming Ronan Keating tour 2013.

The former Boyzone member is working with the producers of Life is a Rollercoaster - the hit single from his debut album Ronan - and told the Daily Mirror is "great" to be back in the studio.

"It's proper pop," he explained, adding: "It's almost finished, but I don't want to rush it out until it's ready."

The album, titled Fires, is currently scheduled for release in autumn 2012.

Fans planning to buy Ronan Keating tickets to next year's tour can expect to hear the new songs along with some of his older work and Keating admitted some of the latest tracks are influenced by his separation from wife Yvonne.

"I've drawn from the experiences from the past few months, yes; it's personal in places," he stated.

Keating's comeback tour gets underway in Bristol on January 16th 2013 and includes dates in London, Manchester, Sheffield and Glasgow.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr

Ronan Keating New Album 'FIRES' 2012
Page 1 sur 1