Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 4 Fév - 13:15

X-Factor: Let you be the Judge of the Judges

If you were in charge of the loaded water pistol full of wee at Channel Seven and wanted to take one of The X-Factor judges out the back for a good soaking, who would it be?
Channel Seven are still making their mind up about bringing the show back for another series, but more intriguingly the [...]

View Original Article

Dernière édition par Scheherazed le Jeu 26 Avr - 2:25, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Mar - 0:45

Seven votes back The X Factor
March 15, 2011

CHANNEL 7 has commissioned another series of The X Factor.

The fate of the talent show had hung in the balance after less-than-spectacular ratings last year.

In a surprise move, the age limit for contestants has been lowered from 16 years to 14 years.

It is hoped the age drop will help the show discover a young Aussie Justin Bieber-style heart-throb.

The X Factor ran into trouble last year when host Matthew Newton had to be replaced by Home and Away's Luke Jacobz.

Newton was forced to drop out when he entered rehab after an altercation with then-partner Rachael Taylor.Seven is yet to announce whether Kyle Sandilands, Ronan Keating, Guy Sebastian and Natalie Imbruglia will return as judges. Jacobz is yet to be confirmed as the host.

heraldsun
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mar - 1:34

Ronan lost sleep over X Factor

Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 Ronanm10

POP star Ronan Keating has said judging on Australia's X Factor gave him sleepless nights.

The Boyzone star said the pressure of the show got to him because he felt like he had somebody's career in his hands.

The 34-year-old, who is returning to the show's panel next year, admitted he found being on the panel particularly stressful.

He told This Morning hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby he had jumped at the chance to be on the show because he was a huge fan of the UK version.

Ronan said: "It was through Simon basically. He asked me to go down and be one of the judges on the show. And I jumped at it. I watched it a lot myself and I said I would love to do it."

But despite the show's appeal, the Irish musician, who judged alongside singer and ex-Neighbours actress Natalie Imbruglia, DJ Kyle Sandilands and Australian Idol winner Guy Sebastian, said in reality the job could be terrifying.

The Life Is A Rollercoaster singer, who mentored winning act Altiyan Childs, explained: "The four judges are there and it's up to them to pick the right songs and mentor their acts and you saw when someone wasn't mentoring correctly somebody disappeared, you know, one of the contestants went home.

"Their careers were on the lines."

Asked if he lost sleep, Ronan replied: "Definitely it was very stressful. But I really enjoyed it and I wouldn't have been able to do it 10 years ago but after what 18 years of doing it now I guess I have the confidence to make a decision for an act like that."

Ronan also admitted that touring with Boyzone since bandmate Stephen Gately's death in 2009 had been particularly difficult.

"We didn't know if we could do it without Stephen," he said. "Then we played at the Albert Hall and the reception was unbelievable. We came off feeling fantastic, knowing we had the full support of fans."

Keating has said judging on Australia's X Factor
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 3 Avr - 0:31

POP star Ronan Keating has said judging on Australia's X Factor gave him sleepless nights.

The Boyzone star said the pressure of the show got to him because he felt like he had somebody's career in his hands.

The 34-year-old, who is returning to the show's panel next year, admitted he found being on the panel particularly stressful.

He told This Morning hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby he had jumped at the chance to be on the show because he was a huge fan of the UK version

Keating has said judging on Australia's X Factor
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 3 Avr - 0:31

Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Avr - 21:33

Ronan Keating reveals he's back as X Factor judge
April 14, 2011

THE final line-up for The X Factor is taking shape, with the usually cautious Ronan Keating letting slip yesterday that he's back on board.

The Irish singer accidentally revealed he is on the judging panel for the Channel 7 talent show during an interview about his troubled charge from the last series, Altiyan Childs.

Keating, who formed a close bond with Childs, said the drama surrounding last season's winner would not put him off.

"I think if I believed in the artist I would do the same again," he said on The Morning Show.

"I wouldn't be on the show if I did not feel that way."

Keating said he would not walk away from Childs or anyone with whom he worked.

"It is not just a job for me to come along and drag these people through weeks and weeks of songs and the emotions they go through, and just walk away from them," he said.

Channel 7 has refused to confirm any judges but Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Guy Sebastian are understood to be sitting alongside Keating.

Natalie Imbruglia won't return and Kyle Sandilands has ruled himself out. Luke Jacobz will be back as host. Auditions will be held in Melbourne this weekend.

Herald Sun
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 20 Mai - 16:54

Mel B and family hit Sydney town
May 20, 2011
AFTER arriving last Friday, pregnant Mel B, her husband Stephen Belafonte and daughter Angel have been taking in Sydney's
sights before she kicks off X Factor auditions this weeken

Wednesday: Meet and greet with her fellow X Factor judges Ronan Keating, Guy Sebastian and Natalie Bassingthwaighte,
ahead of the audition kick-off in Brisbane tomorrow.

"Whoop whoop just had a great 7 hr meeting with x factor producers and judges, gonna be a fab show guys, sooo happy
to be in Simon Cowell camp."

X Factor
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Mai - 16:01

X-Factor auditions
May 29, 2011

Seven's The X-Factor rolls into town this week, with open auditions slated for Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. All four of the judges - Guy Sebastian, Ronan Keating and the new recruits Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Melanie ''Scary Spice'' Brown - will attend. Seven is expecting its second X-Factor season to deliver a strong result, off the back of a solid start last year with about 1.1 million watching each week and higher-than-expected ratings for this year's Australia's Got Talent.

Sydney Morning Herald

Big names spice up X-Factor revamp
May 29, 2011

MEL B and Natalie Bassingthwaighte are big-name recruits for this year's The X-Factor, and the pair, along with Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian, have spent the past two days filming the show at Hisense Arena.

I had a sneak peak at the massive production yesterday and the set looked impressive.

Mel B and Bassingthwaighte disagreed a couple of times on various acts, so it will be interesting to see how their dynamic comes across on TV.

There were more bad contestants than good, and you could tell it was slightly frustrating for the judges.

Herald Sun
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Juin - 20:41

Ronan Keating's turn as 'Mr Nasty'
June 01, 2011

GUY Sebastian and Ronan Keating have stepped into the "Mr Nasty" shoes of Kyle Sandilands, leaving X Factor contestants in tears.

The pop stars were criticised for being too soft on wannabes last year, but host Luke Jacobz said the pair were more than making up for lost time now Sandilands was off the panel.

"Because we don't have the mean guy Kyle, the guys have turned a bit mean. They are not relying on Kyle to say the mean stuff and are not scared to tell contestants what they really think," Jacobz said.

"There have been plenty of tears."

And while new judge Natalie Bassingthwaighte is proving to be the nice judge, Mel B is taking no prisoners, telling one unfortunate contestant: "I know it's your dream to be a singer, but it's our absolute nightmare. That was torture. My ears are bleeding."

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Jacobz said the seven and a half months pregnant Spice Girl was the least patient with time wasters.

" She's the hardest to impress out of the lot, but when she gives a thumbs up, she means it," he said.

Jacobz added he was feeling more confident as host this season after stepping in at the last moment to replace Matthew Newton last year.

But although he will be hitting the decks at Crown's Paparazzi to spin his Top 10 on Friday, he said there was no hope of a singing career.

"I've come to terms with it, I've accepted it," he laughed.

Herald Sun
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeSam 18 Juin - 15:30

THE X Factor Australia judges will make a surprise visit to music mogul Simon Cowell in Los Angeles next week for a rev-up before the show begins.

Spice Girl Mel B, Ronan Keating, Guy Sebastian and new judge Natalie Bassingthwaighte will head to LA for a day to talk to Cowell, the man who owns the rights to The X Factor franchise.

It's believed the judges don't know exactly what will be discussed with Cowell, but he's likely to give tips to make the show a bigger hit than last year.

Heraldsun
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeSam 25 Juin - 20:02

judges meets Simon Cowell to discuss Australian X Factor role
25th June 2011

Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Keating were snapped jetting into Los Angeles a few hours before joining Mel and Sebastian
at the meeting with Simon Cowell in LA yesterday

Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 Article-2008011-0CB891A600000578-498_468x514

LA yesterday
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeMer 29 Juin - 15:58

Ronan's hard lesson from fallen star
June 25, 2011

X FACTOR judge Ronan Keating has admitted he will train his contestants differently this year after last year's winner Altiyan Childs turned his life into a three-ring circus.

"I think everyone has learnt from Altiyan," the Irish popstar told Confidential.

"Hopefully this year's contestants take something away from that."

Keating said that despite his best efforts to guide the wayward star onto the right path, he had "got himself involved with the wrong people".

"It's hard with the over-25s," Keating admitted.

"You can't teach an old dog new tricks but I have tried to speak to him and guide him and we have had several conversations."

Throughout the competition last year Altiyan struggled to cope with the pressures of fame, disappearing into a cave at one point and missing rehearsals.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Last week the singer told Confidential of the partying lifestyle that comes with his career.

But Keating believes there is still hope for the singer, despite growing concern that his record label Sony Music is about ready to drop him.

"I still really think he has got what it takes."

Keating has remained on the judging panel this year along with Guy Sebastian, and they will be joined by Natalie Bassingthwaighte and former Spice Girl Mel B.

The Courier-Mail
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 1 Juil - 2:38

X-Factor Australia judges had a weekend motivational meeting with the format's creator, super-ego Simon Cowell.

A segment was filmed of the hyper Cowell gee-ing up Keating and fellow judges Guy Sebastian, plus newcomers Scary Spice Mel B and Natalie Bassingthwaighte. They flew to LA for the meeting to tell him about the talent they'd so far discovered, after last week finishing filming audition and bootcamp episodes for the upcoming series in Sydney.

A heavily pregnant Mel B also hosted a lunch for Sebastian and Keating at her LA home. "The early stages of filming have been completed and they will regather in Sydney in late August to prepare for the live shows," a Seven spokesman confirmed.

June 30, 2011
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeSam 23 Juil - 18:53

Simon Cowell demands judges find Aussie X Factor star
July 21, 2011

X FACTOR supremo Simon Cowell has laid down the law to Aussie judges, telling them to "find me a star".

Stepping out with Melbourne's fashionistas for the glittering finale of Project Runway on Tuesday night, new X Factor judge Natalie Bassingthwaighte spilled the beans on her recent encounter with the music mogul.

flew to Los Angeles to meet with Cowell where he is currently taping the US version of the show.

And his directive was clear: Find me a star.

"He said: 'This is not a karaoke competition. These performers have to get up on stage and us as mentors have to treat them like they are already artists',"

http://tinyurl.com/3jj2n2l
http://tinyurl.com/3vxzvhl

Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 28 Aoû - 16:52

Judges share the joy of X
August 25, 2011

Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 Art-the-x-factor_20110824112143239605-420x0

Fresh mentors put their spin on the talent show.

AS THE Seven Network prepares to launch the talent franchise The X Factor for a second season, it's hard not to look at its stablemate, the older but no less robust Australia's Got Talent, for lessons.

After all, this year's ratings-topping season of that show drew in a weekly audience of about 1.65 million viewers and an extraordinary 2.85 million for the grand-final show.

The X Factor's executive producer, Stevie K. Murray, says AGT was a ''reminder to us and any program maker working in this genre of the importance of casting. It is vital. It is the tent pole''

Read more
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 28 Aoû - 17:07

X marks spot where axe will fall
August 26, 2011

Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 879016-x-factor-judges

SIMON Cowell has issued a blunt warning to X Factor judges Guy Sebastian, Mel B, Ronan Keating and Natalie Bassingthwaighte.

"Simple truth is if they can't find somebody from this show who becomes an international star, they've failed," he said.

And in a dig at Australia's Got Talent teen sensation Jack Vidgen, the music mogul blasted: "I don't want your crappy Australian version of Justin Bieber. I don't want somebody who compares to somebody else."

Thousands of Australians have auditioned for this year's series.

Melbourne dad of four Andrew Wishart brought judges to tears with his rendition of Adele's Someone Like You.

The X Factor returns to Seven this Monday.

Read Here
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû - 14:50

Dommage qu'on ne puisse pas voir sa a la télé =S
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû - 14:53

princessarah a écrit:
Dommage qu'on ne puisse pas voir sa a la télé =S

oui c'est bien dommage Neutral
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Sep - 14:23

Leona Lewis : juge d'un jour dans X Factor Australie
14 septembre 2011

Annoncé il y a quelques semaines, Leona était il y a quelques heures à la télévision Australienne. Elle était invitée exceptionnelle du chanteur et juge du X Factor australien Ronan Keating, tout comme les membres de Good Charlotte Joel et Benji Madden.

Leona a créer un véritable buzz sur twitter à cette occasion. En effet le tweet #leonalewis s’est retrouvée propulsé dans les top tweets en Australie pendant l’émission. La vidéo de la belle lors de l'émission est disponible directement sur le blog ! Enjoy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011   Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011 I_icon_minitime

Ronan Keating @ The X Factor Australia 2011
Page 1 sur 1