Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011

AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011    Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Mar - 19:43

This Morning @ ITV1
Wednesday 23rd March on ITV1 from 11:30am to 12:20pm

Presented by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby. Ronan Keating drops in for a chat,
there is another garden makeover, Denise Robertson tackles viewers' problems, Sam and Mark suggest more TV treats and there is a tasty dish from the kitchen at noon.

This Morning
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011    Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Mar - 0:56

When Ronan met Burt
Ronan Keating joins us to chat about his musical collaboration with Burt Bacharach
Mar 23, 2011 by Ocean Horan

Ronan Keating has had an extraordinary pop career spanning 18 years, having performed for the Pope and Prince Charles and even Pavarotti.

Fresh from a UK tour with Boyzone and with the release of his new album, a collaboration with the legendary Burt Bacharach, Ronan joins us for a chat and to perform Arthur's Theme.

Ronan contacted Burt last year about working with him and Burt rang back to say he'd love to.

For Ronan, getting to work with 82-year-old Burt was a lifelong dream: "I grew up listening to his songs and it was an honour to sing them alongside him.

"But that's not all Ronan's been up to recently. Boyzone have also been touring for the first time since Stephen's death: "We didn't know if we could do it without Stephen. Then we played at the Albert Hall and the reception was unbelievable. We came off feeling fantastic, knowing we had the full support of fans.

"Ronan has said he would love it if a movie about Boyzone was made: "Five lads from the wrong side of the tracks, catapulted into the frame. To have the success, the break-up, the marriages, the fights, the battles - it was rock'n'roll. And to get back together and discover a beautiful brotherhood."

This Morning
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011    Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Mar - 15:57

Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011    Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 27 Mar - 0:25

Ronan Keating I'll Never Fall In Love Again on This Morning Saturday on 26th March 2011

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011    Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011 I_icon_minitime

Ronan Keating @ This Morning ITV1 23rd March 2011
Page 1 sur 1