Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies

2 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 15:58

Ronan Keating has revealed he has landed a role in an Australian movie, but refused to be drawn on the details.

Ronan Keating is set to make his movie debut.

The Boyzone singer - who has recently been working as a judge on the Australian version of 'The X Factor' - will return Down Under next month to shoot scenes for the top secret project.

Asked when he plans to return to Oz, 34-year-old Ronan told 2Day FM's 'Kyle and Jackie O Show': "I'm coming down on April 7, because I'm shooting my first movie in Australia. I just gave you a world exclusive actually.

"I can't tell you the title but I'm going to be on set on April 10 in Sydney.

"It's an Australian movie... I'm very excited."

Ronan - who has three children, Jack, Marie and Ali, with his wife Yvonne - previously revealed he auditioned for a role in upcoming fantasy prequel 'The Hobbit' and was keen to launch a film career.

He said: "I don't think I'll get the role of the hobbit. But I would like to take on roles which nobody would expect. I don't want to be reduced to love stories. I'd like to try dark, edgy roles. I need a challenge."

Contactmusic

Ronan Keating Set For Film Bow
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar - 20:24

Ronan Keating pops film cherry in Aussie flick Goddess
March 08, 2011

IRISH singer Ronan Keating will make his big break into acting when he returns to Australian shores next month to start shooting a musical feature film.

Co-starring English actress Laura Michelle Kelly, known for her stellar turn as Mary Poppins on Broadway, Goddess tells the story of young mother, Elspeth Dickens, who installs a webcam in her kitchen to keep track of her naughty twin boys and fast turns into an internet sensation with her funny sink songs.

With her husband James (Keating) off saving the world's whales, Elspeth is offered the chance of a lifetime, but struggles when it comes to choosing between fame and family.

Goddess, which marks Keating's big screen debut, starts filming at locations across Sydney on April 11.

Earlier this month, the Boyzone star let slip on fellow The X Factor judge Kyle Sandilands' breakfast radio show that he had a film shoot in the pipeline, but was coy about the details.

"I can't tell you the title, but I'm going to be on set on the 10th of April in Sydney," he told 2DayFM's Kyle and Jackie O, adding he was "very excited".

The film will be directed by Mark Lampress, who co-wrote Babe: Pig In The City and directed My Mother Frank and After the Rain, with musical direction from Judy Morris, co-director of Happy Feet and the writer of Eye Of The Storm.

The film is being produced by Richard Keddie of Hawke and Little Fish fame, and Andrena Finlay.

His break into film marks a busy career period for Keating, who turned 34 earlier this month.

.news.com

Goddess

Dernière édition par Scheherazed le Jeu 7 Avr - 0:19, édité 1 fois
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Mar - 16:15

Keating to play marine biologist in rom-com
Wednesday 23 March 2011

Ronan Keating has revealed that he is set to play the romantic lead in his first film role.
The Boyzone star has bagged the part in a romantic comedy entitled 'Goddess', reports the Irish Daily Star.

The singer will star alongside English actress Laura Michelle Kelly in the movie. He plays marine biologist James Dickens whose lonely wife Elspeth dreams of stardom.

Keating said of his new role: "I'm a marine biologist, so I'm learning all the names for the creatures in the sea.

"We start filming on April 8 in Australia. I'll be shooting there for six weeks."

He will jet out to Sydney next month to begin filming.

Keating to play marine biologist in rom-com
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeLun 4 Avr - 12:17

Laura To Play Ronan's Leading Lady
Sunday, April 3rd 2011

An Island born star of stage and screen is set to play Ronan Keating's leading lady in his film debut.

Laura Michelle Kelly's been cast as the female lead in the romantic comedy 'Goddess' due to be filmed in Sydney next month

Kelly will play Elspeth Dickens, a mother of two who dreams of finding her 'voice' despite being stuck in an isolated farmhouse with her toddlers.

For former Boyzone singer Keating it's his first role in a feature film, He told Isle of Wight Radio he's looking forward to the challenge and couldn't speak highly enough of his Isle of Wight co-star.

"She's a brilliant performer, she's just finished off playing Mary Poppins in Broadway New York, a very successful run there, she was Johnny Depp's wife in Sweeney Todd, she had a lot of great roles. This is her first proper lead role in a movie so she's very excited, I'm very excited, we've been Skypeing each other a lot and we're both ready to go now."

The film's being directed by Mark Lamprell who also directed 'Babe - Pig in the city' and is due for release in 2012.

Report by Emily Wells
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 8 Avr - 1:05

Ronan heads out to Australia!
06.Apr.2011

Ronan flies out to Australia today - first he will be doing some promo for the album - he is on Today FM on
Monday 11th and then on Wed 13th he will perform on Sunrise and then go onto The Morning Show for
an interview.

Then he is into the filming of Goddess - as you may have heard Ronan explain in recent interviews it is
a musical romantic comedy with Laura Michelle Kelly in the lead, Ronan plays her husband, a marine
biologist!! Ronan will be tweeting from the set to keep us all updated on his progress as he makes his
acting debut.

http://www.ronankeating.com/news.php?item=242

princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 8 Avr - 1:10

Scheherazed a écrit:
Ronan heads out to Australia!
06.Apr.2011

Ronan flies out to Australia today - first he will be doing some promo for the album - he is on Today FM on
Monday 11th and then on Wed 13th he will perform on Sunrise and then go onto The Morning Show for
an interview.

Then he is into the filming of Goddess - as you may have heard Ronan explain in recent interviews it is
a musical romantic comedy with Laura Michelle Kelly in the lead, Ronan plays her husband, a marine
biologist!! Ronan will be tweeting from the set to keep us all updated on his progress as he makes his
acting debut.

http://www.ronankeating.com/news.php?item=242

Really can't wait to see the movie hehehehe
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 8 Avr - 1:17

me too I'm so excited to see him in the movies Laughing

Dernière édition par Scheherazed le Ven 8 Avr - 1:20, édité 1 fois
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 8 Avr - 1:19

Scheherazed a écrit:
me too I'm so excited to see him on the Cinema Laughing

yeahhh Very Happy cheers
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeSam 9 Avr - 19:36

ahhhhhhhh je viens de voir ses photos juste avant le tournage troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop beau Embarassed
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 16:10

Rom-com Goddess.com to be a “multi-million dollar movie”

Post-production company FSM has revealed it will work on a local musical romantic comedy, Goddess.com, a “multi-million dollar film” scheduled to shoot in April.

“It’s one of the biggest and most interesting Australian films we have been involved with, and our activity is across the board, including being on set doing all the data wrangling,” said FSM founder and executive producer Steve Dunn.

Goddess.com will be directed by Mark Lamprell and produced by Richard Keddie and Andrena Finlay. FSM is doing doing workflow tests, and will do VFX, DI and the full post pathway for the film.

The film’s working title was The Goddess, and it received development funding from Screen Australia and Screen New South Wales in late 2009.

FSM has previously invested in local films Beautiful Kate and Griff the Invisible. According to a spokesperson, the company has invested in Goddess.com as well.

Goddess.com

Dernière édition par Scheherazed le Dim 10 Avr - 16:25, édité 1 fois
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 16:23

Goddess
Type Feature
Company THE FILM COMPANY & WILDHEART FILMS
Director Mark Lamprell
Producer Richard Keddie & Andrena Findlay
Writer Joanna Weinberg & Mark Lamprell
Email ella@thefilmco.com.au
Official Website www.thefilmcompany.com.au
Synopsis
Elspeth Dickens dreams of finding her "voice" despite being stuck in an isolated farmhouse with her twin toddlers.
A web-cam becomes her pathway to fame and fortune, but at a price.
Shoot Start April 2011
Shoot Wrap June 2011

Goddess

Official Websit
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 12:43

Thanks to @NigelStanislaus

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  Scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=m8pyb

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  Scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=ejpkj

NigelStanislaus
Despite being very busy, he takes time to thank his fans

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  Scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=sc9ik
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 13:43

Keating talks about his first movie
Monday 11 April 2011

Ronan Keating has been tweeting from the set of his new Australian film 'Goddess', updating fans on the film's progress.

In the romantic comedy, Keating's plays the husband of Laura Michelle Kelly, the actress who played the most recent Mary Poppins on Broadway.

Keating wrote on his Twitter page: "First day on set of movie done.

"Wow amazing day. Hard work this acting biz. Ha ha. Help."

The 34-year-old spent months taking lessons in America in 2009 in a bid to break into acting.

The film also stars Magda Szubanski, who plays Sharon Strzelecki in 'Kath & Kim' and is directed by Mark Lamprell, who co-wrote 'Babe: Pig In The City', in which Szubanski also appeared.

Goddess
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 13:54

Goddess starts her reign

By Patrick Frater
Mon, 11 April 2011

Production News

Production got underway today on Goddess, a musical comedy film starring Boyzone star Ronan Keating.

The film is directed by Mark Lamprell from a screenplay by Lamprell and Joanna Weinberg about a mother who has to choose between fame and her family after her kitchen-sink singing makes her an internet sensation. The mum is played by the UK's Laura Michelle Kelly. Magda Szubanski also stars.

Goddess will shoot at the Fox Studios in Sydney and be distributed next year by Roadshow Pictures. The film is produced by Richard Keddie (Little Fish) and Andrena Finlay (Razzle Dazzle).

On the technical side, the musical director is Judy Morris (co-director of Happy Feet, writer of Eye Of The Storm) and the director of photography is Damian Wyvill.

http://www.filmbiz.asia/news/goddess-starts-her-reign
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 15:42

Goddess (2012)

Cast

Laura Michelle Kelly : Elspeth Dickens

Magda Szubanski

Ronan Keating : James Dickens

Hugo Johnstone-Burt : Ralph

Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 19:46

Major feature film GODDESS started principal photography at Fox Studios in Sydney today

April 11, 2011 by thespotlightreport in Coming atractions, Movies, Celebrities, Breaking News

Tags: happy feet, magda szubanski, Roadshow Films, GODDESS, Laura Michelle Kelly, Ronan Keating, Babe, The Golden Compass, Bran Nue Dae, Mark Lamprell
Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  Goddess

A new Aussie film started the principal photography today at Fox Studios: “Goddess”. The movie, musical feature film, is directed by Mark Lamprell who recently said: “Goddess is a wonderful fairy tale – which I hope will resonate with audiences around the world.“

In addition, producer of the film, Richard Keddie spoke in regards of how excited is the project: “With the beautiful Laura Michelle Kelly, and the incredible Ronan Keating and Magda Szubanski, we hope to turn our brilliant script into as fine a musical as this country has ever seen. “

The film stars English actress and extraordinary songstress Laura Michelle Kelly, Major international recording artist Ronan Keating and our very own Aussie comedian/actress Magda Szubanski (Babe, Happy Feet, The Golden Compass and Bran Nue Dae)

The official synopsis:
When young mum Elspeth Dickens (Laura Michelle Kelly), mother of naughty twin boys, installs a webcam in her kitchen, her funny sink-songs make her a cybersensation. While her husband James (Ronan Keating) is off saving the world’s whales, Elspeth is offered the chance of a lifetime. But when forced to choose between fame and family, the newly anointed internet goddess almost loses it all.

GODDESS will be directed by Mark Lamprell (co-writer of ‘BABE–PIG IN THE CITY and director of MY MOTHER FRANK & AFTER THE RAIN) Musical Director is Judy Morris (Co-director of HAPPY FEET, writer EYE OF THE STORM) Screenplay by Mark Lamprell & Joanna Weinberg, Director of photography Damian Wyvill. The film will be produced by Richard Keddie (HAWKE & LITTLE FISH) and Andrena Finlay (RAZZLE DAZZLE & ME, MYSELF, I)
Roadshow Films will release GODDESS in cinemas nationally 2012

Fox Studios in Sydney
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeMar 12 Avr - 12:23

Ronan Keating performing on three fronts

Ross Purdie, National Entertainment Writer, AAP April 12, 2011

Having patched up his family difficulties, Ronan Keating is looking ahead and knuckling down.

The Irish singer returned to Sydney this week with a new album to promote, a first film role to shoot and a second judging stint on The X-Factor to negotiate.

Keating confirmed his next 12 months are already mapped into a hectic working schedule that combines his passions for music, film and TV.

"It's funny how it all happens at once sometimes and then you might have a year where nothing's going on," Keating told AAP in Sydney.

"You kind of make hay while the sun shines and keep going."

Keating's first project of 2011 has been recording an album with legendary singer songwriter Burt Bacharach in New York, called When Ronan Met Burt.

A covers album of Bacharach's songs, including Arthur's Theme and I'll Never Fall In Love Again, Keating was accompanied by a 40-piece orchestra and session musicians from Michael Jackson's former stable.

The collaboration was a dream come true for Keating who has been a fan of Bacharach's music since he was a child.

"You wouldn't believe how involved he was," Keating said of 82-year-old Bacharach, who co-produced the album.

The former Boyzone star realises a lot of hard work lies ahead, but has already lined up another role to start in September.

"Acting is totally different from music," Keating said.

"I've been performing on stage singing and dancing since I was 16, but going into a studio and looking someone in the eye and delivering lines, listening to what they have to say and bouncing back is an incredible head space to be in."

And what of that other head space - as a judge on X Factor?

Keating confirmed he's close to signing on for the second series of the Channel Seven talent show.

With three careers stretching in tandem, a few recent words offered by Sir Ian McKellen could be applied to either.

"Ian gave me some kind advice about acting, which was walk into the room, look them in the eye and tell them the truth.

"When you think about it is exactly what you do."

When Ronan Met Burt by Ronan Keating is out now.
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 15 Avr - 20:29

Aussie Musical Calls Action
by Kasey Simpson | April 13, 2011

Featuring a clutch of musical talent, the feature film ‘Goddess’ has just commenced shooting in Sydney.

Shooting has just commenced on the Australian musical Goddess at Sydney's Fox Studios. The project's to be directed by Mark Lamprell (co-writer of Babe: Pig in the City and director of My Mother Frank) with actress turned writer, director Judy Morris (co-director of Happy Feet and writer of Fred Schepisi's upcoming Eye of the Storm) here serving as Musical Director. The film's based on a screenplay penned by Lamprell and Joanna Weinberg.

Very much in the spirit of feel-good musicals, Lamprell hopes Goddess will find a global audience. "Goddess is a wonderful fairy tale which I hope will resonate with audiences around the world," the director enthuses.

The story of Goddess follows a young mum, Elspeth Dickens, who shares mischievous twin boys with husband James Dickens, an international whale conservationist. When the mother of two installs a webcam in her kitchen, her household songs are fed live to the world and she becomes a cyber sensation. However, when the internet goddess has to choose between fame and family, she almost loses it all..

Taking on the lead role of Elspeth is English actress Laura Michelle Kelly, who is best known for her performance as Mary Poppins on Broadway. Playing her husband James is international singer/songwriter Ronan Keating who will put his X-factor duties on hold for a while.

Also cast is Magda Szubanski, playing the head of an advertising company in the film.

Producer Richard Keddie (Hawke) has high hopes that the star cast will help create a memorable musical that emulates the classics. "With the beautiful Laura Michelle Kelly, and the incredible Ronan Keating and Magda Szubanski, we hope to turn our brilliant script into as fine a musical as this country has ever seen.

"Hopefully it will fare better than the recent Aussie "feel good" musical A Heartbeat Away...

Goddess is scheduled to be released nationally in cinemas in 2012.

Shooting has just commenced
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 22 Avr - 15:14

Joanna Weinberg
22 Apr 11

She wrote the movie score and screenplay for the international feature film Goddess currently in production starring Ronan Keating, Laura Michelle Kelly and Magda Szubanski.

Joanna Weinberg
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Avr - 13:44

Ronan Keating spotted in Picton

Ronan Keating shooting a movie in Picton
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeMer 27 Avr - 19:19

enjoy Wink

Pics of Ronan Keating; on Set of the filming of Goddess. 26/04/2011

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  Pics_o10
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Mai - 11:44

Lovely Face Embarassed

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  Set_of10
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeLun 2 Mai - 0:58

AUSTRALIAN PRODUCERS OFFSET

MFM was the first to 'bank' the Australian Producers Offset on a commercial basis, funding the Australian Producers Offset on the motion picture Prime Mover.

Presently MFM is funding the Australian Producers Offset on a slate of motion picture and television projects (Projects). and is seeking more projects to include in the funding slate.

Media Funds Management
CREDITS

Goddess - directed by Mark Lamprell staring Ronan Keating and Laura Michelle Kelly

Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 6 Mai - 19:53

Dernière édition par Scheherazed le Mer 11 Mai - 19:28, édité 1 fois
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitimeVen 6 Mai - 21:10

Scheherazed a écrit:
Ronan Keating and Laura Michelle Kelly on 'Goddess' film set, Sydney, Australia - 03 May 2011

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  13153410 Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  13153411 Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  13153412 Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  13153413

oh !!! j'adore le photoshoot !! jaime bien le coté simple des photos Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies    Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  I_icon_minitime

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant