Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011

AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011   Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 I_icon_minitimeSam 12 Nov - 1:18

The 2011 Jameson IF Awards Sydney will be held at Luna Park on Wednesday, November 16. Tickets are available online Here.
To check out the full list of nominations, click Here
The Jameson Inside Film Awards, Nov 16. With Tim Freedman and the Idle, Ronan Keating, Callan McAuliffe and more.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011   Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 I_icon_minitimeSam 12 Nov - 1:59

Tim Freedman & Eddie Perfect to perform and new presenters announced to take the stage
at the Jameson IF Awards in Sydney.
November 10, 2011

The Jameson IF Awards Sydney will be held on the 16th November at Sydney’s Luna Park. With talent such as Xavier Samuel, Koko from Red Dog, Callan McAuliffe, Sophie Lowe, Richard Roxburgh and David Wenham confirmed, make sure you purchase your tickets now at www.ifawards.com.au. And just added to this list: Ronan Keating, Stephen Curry, Michael Dorman, Susie Porter, Matilda Brown, Morgana Davies, Ben Oxenbould, Gillian Armstrong, Catherine McClements, Leeanna Walsman and Kestie Morassi

http://www.theaureview.com/news/live-music-and-new-presenters-announced-to-take-the-stage-at-the-jameson-if-awards-in-sydney
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011   Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Nov - 12:39

Jameson IF Awards Sydney excite Sydney media, by Eva Rinaldi
14 NOV 2011

The 2011 Jameson IF Awards Sydney are almost upon us and media around the nation will be clued to the red carpet and big screen.

There’s names like Xavier Samuel, Koko (Red Dog), and just about locked in (if not already) are Ronan Keating, Stephen Curry, Michael Dorman, Susie Porter, Matilda Brown, Morgana Davies, Ben Oxenbould, Gillian Armstrong, Catherine McClements, Leeanna Walsman and Kestie Morassi. How’s that for a celeb list.

Ronan Keating is looking forward to debut in his first feature film alongside a bush tucker bag of of Aussie stars such as Magda Szubanski and Pia Miranda (Goddess). The Irish singer is loving life and business in Australia, with his gig as a judge on X-Factor working out nicely.

Stephen Curry (The Castle and The Cup) is looking forward to the big night. Curry scored a Silver Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actor in a Drama and snatched an ASTRA award for Most Outstanding Performance by an Actor for his role in The King.

Actor Michael Dorman is in for a big night also. Dorman has featured in 2010 IF Award nominated Australian films Daybreakers alongside Ethan Hawke, Sam Neill and Claudia Karvan and Triangle starring Melissa George and Liam Hemsworth. The actor starred as ‘Cook’ this year in the thriller Sleeping Beauty alongside fellow Aussie Emily Browning and now stars in Wild Boys alongside fellow Jameson IF Awards Sydney presenters Daniel MacPherson, Jeremy Sims and Zoe Ventoura.

The Jameson IF Awards Sydney are over the moon to have Gillian Armstrong as a presenter in 2011. Her directing in films including Little Women, Death Defying Acts and Charlotte Gray is well regarded. Armstrong has worked with some of the best including Cate Blanchett, Winona Ryder, Kirsten Dunst, Claire Danes, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Guy Pearce.

Be watching out for nine-year-old Morgana Davies who has achieved much in film and TV for her young age. The talented actress recently starred in an episode of the popular TV series Terra Nova. Davies also featured in film The Hunter alongside Willem Dafoe and The Tree alongside Charlotte Gainsbourg. It’s going to be be first time to present at the Jameson IF Awards Sydney.

It’s evident there’s lot to be excited about at the upcoming IF Awards, and we might just see some of you there for this important date on the Australia entertainment industry calendar.

Tickets are on sale now.  Check out www.ifawards.com before its too late.

Websites

Inside Film
www.if.com.au

IF Awards
www.ifawards.com.au

Eva Rinaldi Photography Flickr
www.flickr.com/evarinaldiphotography

Eva Rinaldi Photography
www.evarinaldi.com

http://tinyurl.com/7ezabfl
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011   Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Nov - 19:42

Ronan Keating, Mark Lamprell and Richard Keddie talk about ‘Goddess’ – Interview at the Jameson If Awards

Published on November 20, 2011

Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 Ronan-keating-goddess-interview-banner

‘Goddess’ will be for sure an Australian film that will be a topic for everyone soon, which will be the film debut for Ronan Keating who plays the role of James Dickens, working alongside the always great Magda Szubanski and the georgeus and very talented Laura Michelle Kelly.

We had the chance to speak with the director of the film, Mark Lamprell, the producer Richard Keddie and with the star of the film Ronan Keating, who also spoke about his upcoming australian tour as well.

SR. Hi guys, nice to meet you. General question before jump into ‘Goddess’. As an australian production, developing a musical, and with all the talen around today, what would you say is the forecast for the Aussie film industry?

RK. (Richard Keddie).  Wow great great and complicated question…! Actually i think is looking very well, I think the base is already set up for new upcoming projects.

ML. (Mark Lamprell). As a filmaker i can see the change and the interest in our films, i think we`ll grow even more and I hope ‘Goddess’ will be a contribution to that too.

SR. Speaking about ‘Goddess’, what is the status of the production now?

ML. Well the major filming is done, we finish a couple of weeks ago and it has been a fantastic process with all the team, we are currently working in post production and there is some great material there.

SR. Ronan (Keating), How hard was for you to get involved in a musical movie? How did you prepare yourself for this?

RK. (Ronan Keating). Yeah, I`d a great time…everyone was great to me you know, they made me feel at home every minute. You know, I`d approached this movie the same way I approached to a music video, writing a song or any similar thing to my music career with an open mind and an open heart, walking in a room and trying to be myself.

SR. Any favourite film for the night?

ML. Red Dog is looking very well there

RK. Red Dog is definetly my favourite, is such a great story. I love Red Dog, personally…

SR. Just to finish, Ronan, any thing you cal tell us about your upcoming Australian tour?

RK. (Ronan Keating). Yeah, I will be on tour soon from January, and it will be a big mix of my eleven albums, going across all the hits…I`m looking forward to that too!

Roadshow Films will release GODDESS in cinemas nationally 2012

Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 Ronan-keating-goddess

interview
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011   Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Nov - 12:42

Watching the 2011 Jameson IF Awards Sydney on SBS ONE at 10pm
http://www.ifawards.com.au/Awards/BroadcastDates.aspx
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011   Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011 I_icon_minitime

Ronan Keating @ IF Awards 16 Nov 2011
Page 1 sur 1