Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge

AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge   Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Juin - 3:19

Ronan Keating and Gaby Roslin are lending their support to British retailer Marks & Spencer, as the company takes on its biggest ever charity endurance event.

With the aim of raising over £1m (sterling) for three leading cancer charities, Ronan and Gaby are supporting M&S employees from its stores and offices across Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as they gear up for the unique fundraising event this summer.

On Saturday 30 June, 600 M&S employees will take part in the 'Bike 400 Cycle Challenge' at the Prodrive Race Track in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.

The 'Le Mans'-inspired 24-hour endurance event will see employees competing in teams of four, with each cyclist individually peddling for six hours and covering 100 miles around the track.

Each lap of the circuit will help M&S to raise funds in support of Breakthrough Breast Cancer (GB), Action Cancer (NI) and the Marie Keating Foundation (ROI).

Speaking about the challenge, Ronan Keating, co-founder of the Marie Keating Foundation said: "My family and I set up the Marie Keating Foundation after we lost our mother to cancer 14 years ago. I certainly never thought I would undertake challenges such as climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or swimming the Irish Sea, all in the name of cancer awareness, and I am sure none of the M&S staff thought they would get on a bike for 24 hours to do the same. All I can say is a huge thank you to everyone involved and to M&S for supporting us over the past 10 years."

Gaby Roslin, patron of Breakthrough Breast Cancer, commented: "Marks & Spencer has been a key supporter of Breakthrough Breast Cancer for over 10 years. As a long-term supporter of Breakthrough myself, I am thrilled to be supporting M&S Bike 400 Cycle Challenge. The money raised from this incredible challenge will make a huge difference; helping to save the lives of the 48,000 women diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK each year."

In support of the challenge, a host of fundraising activities will be taking place at all M&S' UK and Irish stores from 1 June to 31 August 2012. Customers can also make donations online via the Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/teams/BIKE400EnduranceChallenge which contains further details on the fundraising, as well as links to sponsor the cyclists.

Bernice Barrington
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge   Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge I_icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 1:34

Ronan Keating & Gaby Roslin teamed up to launch the M&S Bike 400 Cycle Challenge which will see employees in all M&S stores across Ireland and the UK raise money for three leading cancer charities, including the Marie Keating Foundation in Ireland. On Saturday 30th June, 600 M&S employees will take part in the challenge at the Prodrive Race Track in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. The ‘Le Mans’ inspired 24 hour endurance event will see employees competing in teams of four, with each cyclist individually peddling for six hours and covering 100 miles around the track.

Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge 179191_10150861740782106_124340002105_9938056_1868052359_n
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge   Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge I_icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 1:50

Celebrities Champion Commercial Property Charity Cycle Challenge
1 June, 2012 posted by movehut

Marks and Spencer commercial properties are taking on a huge cycling challenge to raise money for charity, and celebrities such as Ronan Keating and Gaby Roslin are backing participants all the way to the finish line. Three cancer charities will benefit from the sponsorship money raised, and Marks and Spencer hope that the amount of money raised will top £1 million, raising the bar on the £1 million they raised for the charities last year.

Ronan Keating, singer and co-founder of the Marie Keating Foundation, said; “My family and I set up the Marie Keating Foundation after we lost our mother to cancer 14 years ago.

“I certainly never thought I would undertake challenges such as climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or swimming the Irish Sea, all in the name of cancer awareness, and I am sure none of the M&S staff thought they would get on a bike for 24 hours to do the same.

“All I can say is a huge thank you to everyone involved and to M&S for supporting us over the past 10 years.”

Gaby Roslin, patron of Breakthrough Breast Cancer, is another famous face backing the commercial property chain’s charitable challenge. She says; “Marks & Spencer has been a key supporter of Breakthrough Breast Cancer for over 10 years.

“As a long-term supporter of Breakthrough myself, I am thrilled to be supporting M&S Bike 400 Cycle Challenge.

“The money raised from this incredible challenge will make a huge difference; helping to save the lives of the 48,000 women diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK each year.”

If you would like to donate to the commercial property chain’s cause, visit their JustGiving page and give as much or as little as you can. Otherwise, pop into your local Marks and Spencer commercial property and join in the fundraising fun!

MOVEHUT
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge   Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge I_icon_minitimeMar 5 Juin - 1:54

BBQ fundraiser

Published on Monday 4 June 2012 08:38

A CHARITY barbeque will take place at Killyman GAA Hall this Saturday, June 9, from 7.30pm.

The event, which features a full bar and music by Barry Lynch, is being held to raise funds for Saint Vincent De Paul and Marie Curie.

For tickets or information contact Denise Fox on 07845236880, call to Dungannon Saint Vincent De Paul or contact Anne Mallon on 07879615643. Ronan Keating and Gaby Roslin are backing Marks & Spencer fundraisers all the way to the finish line, as the retailer takes on its biggest charity endurance challenge to date.

With the aim of raising over £1 million for three leading cancer charities, Ronan and Gaby are supporting M&S employees from its stores and offices across Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as they gear up for a unique fundraising event this summer.

On Saturday 30th June, 600 M&S employees – 11 from Northern Ireland stores including Lisburn, Omagh, Bangor, Belfast, Ballymena, Boucher Road and Cookstown – will take part in the ‘Bike 400 Cycle Challenge’ at the Prodrive Race Track in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. The ‘Le Mans’ inspired 24 hour endurance event will see employees competing in teams of four, with each cyclist individually peddling for six hours and covering 100 miles around the track.

TYRONE TIMES
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge   Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge I_icon_minitimeMer 6 Juin - 15:17

Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge Ausq1TaCAAADXf4
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge   Ronan Keating supports M&S Charity Cycle Challenge I_icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1