Ronan&Scheherazed
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DEDIE A MON PLUS GRAND AMOUR RONAN KEATING

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Mar - 19:41

The Swim - Team fundraising page
Fundraisers:
Richard Branson, Ronan Keating

My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/theswim

1 SWIM, 1 TEAM, 1 WORLD RECORD, £1 MILLION, 56 MILES

Sir Richard Branson and Ronan Keating are taking on the ultimate challenge of captaining a relay team to swim the Irish Sea, set a new Guinness World Record and raise £1 million for Cancer Research UK.

The team of ten people will include celebrities and members of the public and will achieve the record for 'longest distance relay swim in open water' braving the treacherous Irish Sea from Dublin to Holyhead. That’s 56 miles – almost three times the length of the English Channel – to raise £1 million for Cancer Research UK. And there are sharks...

Meet the team & Event details

Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity relay
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://roro.forumpro.fr
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Mar - 19:27

Ronan Keating: I’m not a good swimmer
Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim.

The Boyzone singer has a busy year planned with a film, new album and television show all imminent. His hectic schedule will culminate in a swim across the Irish Sea in September for his charity, the Marie Keating Foundation and Cancer Research UK.

Ronan concedes he isn’t the strongest swimmer but hopes to fulfil his duty for his charity despite holding legitimate fears.

“So it’s Richard Branson, myself and few other celebrities. It’s going to be a team of ten and it’s a relay across the Irish Sea and we want to break world record, fingers crossed,” the singer told the BBC, before adding, “ I’m not a very good swimmer, I’m not just saying this, I’m not a very good swimmer. A couple of laps in the pool is as good as it gets for me, I’m not joking.”

With the total swim amounting to 30 hours in the water, Ronan admits he needs to take extra tuition to improve his basic standard.

“I’m getting serious lessons but I am pretty scared, I’m great in a swimming pool but wouldn’t be great in the sea, he revealed.

Ronan has put on weight for the exercise, though he failed to confirm if it was done intentionally or by design.

“That’s my excuse, yes I’m putting on weight, for buoyancy,” he laughed.
© Cover Media
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Mar - 15:19

Keating to swim Irish Sea for charity
Friday 25 March 2011

Irish Boyzone singer Ronan Keating has revealed that he is planning to take part in a relay swim across the Irish Sea, in an effort to raise money for his cancer charity the Marie Keating Foundation and Cancer Research UK in September.

Speaking on BBC Breakfast, the 'Life is a Rollercoaster' singer also admitted the he will begin shooting his first film in Australia later this year, while he continues to Judge the 'X Factor' there.

Keating took to his Twitter yesterday to express his fears of the challenge ahead. He said: "Just flew over the Irish Sea. Am I out of my mind swimming across it. Aggggggghhhhhh Help. X "

RTE
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Mar - 15:24

Ronan Keating signs up for Irish Sea charity swim

Ronan Keating is set to brave the chilly waters of the Irish Sea to raise money for cancer charities.

The 34-year-old singer will attempt to break a Guinness World Record for open water swimming with a 10-member relay team – which will include business tycoon Sir Richard Branson – when they cross the 56-mile (90 Km) stretch between Dublin and Holyhead in Wales in September.

He told Contact Music, 'I'm not a strong swimmer so it's going to be a real challenge for me.'

he group aims to raise $1.6 million (£1 million) for Cancer Research UK and the Marie Keating Foundation.

Ronan Keating signs up for Irish Sea charity swim
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Mar - 15:27

Ronan Keating to swim the Irish Sea

It’s 56 miles from Dublin to Holyhead, so no doubt Ronan Keating was relieved when he discovered he won’t have to swim the whole stretch himself. The Boyzone front man’s going to be part of a relay team swimming the Irish Sea in September.

The aim is to raise £1 million towards Cancer Research UK’s lifesaving work. The charity are calling this challenge, The Swim, and they are looking for members of the public to join Ronan’s team. Already signed up are Richard Branson, and a few, as yet, unnamed celebrities.

If you’d like to join the team, please register your interest at The Swim’s Facebook page.

Ronan sited his support for Cancer Research as his chief motivator but admitted to being somewhat apprehensive about the The Swim, “I’m not a strong swimmer, so swimming, open water, in the Irish Sea is going to be a real challenge for me,’ he said. Just give us a call, Ronan, if you’d like some lessons. We can make it easier for you. For sure.

Find out more from www.facebook.com/jointheswim

http://www.cancer.org.uk/

Cancer Research UK
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mar - 13:23

Ronan, n'a pas froid aux yeux quant il s'agit de lutter contre le cancer

Ronan Keating,participera en septembre à un relais à la nage en mer d'Irlande en faveur de la recherche contre la cancer.

Une traversée de 90 km dans une mer froide : son équipe de 10 nageurs partiront de Dublin (Irlande) et arriveront à Holyhead (Pays de Galles). Ils espèrent ainsi récolter 1,6 millions de dollars pour la recherche contre le cancer

de Dublin (Irlande) et arriveront à Holyhead(Pays de Galles)
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeVen 22 Avr - 15:21

AnalogFolk lands Cancer Research UK brief
21 April 2011

Cancer Research UK has appointed AnalogFolk to oversee the advertising for its celebrity fundraising event "The Swim".

The agency picked up the business after a pitch involving a number of roster and non-roster agencies. Nicola Dodd, the head of PR for Cancer Research UK, made the appointment.

AnalogFolk will now be responsible for handling an integrated campaign to promote The Swim, which will see a number of celebrities tackle the Irish Sea by swimming the 56 miles between Holyhead and Dublin.

Among the celebrities to have signed up for the challenge are Sir Richard Branson and the Boyzone singer Ronan Keating.

Cancer Research UK will also run a competition to select two members of the public to join the celebrities in the challenge. AnalogFolk will devise an online campaign to encourage regular swimmers to enter the contest.

Dodd said: "A celebrity challenge is new territory for Cancer Research UK and we want to make sure that we deliver The Swim in a unique and innovative way."

Cancer Research UK currently works with a number of agencies on its advertising roster, including Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Rapier and TDA.

Last month, Nonsense London launched an online campaign for the charity to warn people about the dangers of using a sunbed.

The Swim
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeSam 6 Aoû - 14:22

Ronan Keating and Richard Branson team up to raise £1million in the ultimate challenge
added: 6 Aug 2011

Sir Richard Branson and Ronan Keating are taking on the ultimate challenge. They're captaining a team to swim the gruelling waters of the Irish Sea and raise £1million!

The Swim is a celebrity-led challenge to cross the Irish Sea from Holyhead to Dublin in a 10-person relay. Almost three times the length of the English Channel, this 56-mile swim hopes to raise £1 million for Cancer Research UK's lifesaving work.

Will this team of celebrity adventurers beat the odds to swim the most treacherous waters off the British coast?

Richard and Ronan are to be joined by Gadget Show host Jason Bradbury, Snog, Marry, Avoid presenter and pop star Jenny Frost and have most recently been joined by Strictly Come Dancing star Pamela Stephenson.

In the time that it is likely to take The Swim team to cross the Irish Sea (40 hours), around 1,400 people will have been diagnosed with cancer in the UK. So Cancer Research UK is calling on everyone to get involved in The Swim and help raise £1million for the charity's lifesaving work.

There are two ways to help: people can sponsor the team at http://bit.ly/sponsortheswim or sign up to their own swimming challenge and ask family and friends to sponsor them at www.the-swim.co.uk.

To help people with their own swimming challenge, increase their fitness levels and raise as much as they can for Cancer Research UK's work into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer, each swimmer will be given an exclusive personal swim page. Through this they will be able to log their swims and share progress with family and friends to encourage sponsorship. There is also an iPhone app to help you track your swims when you are out and about.

To sponsor The Swim team and find out more about how you can help them raise £1 million please visit www.the-swim.co.uk

http://fb.me/USGBlcRH
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeMar 9 Aoû - 13:21

Winner of the meet and greet with Ronan Keating or Richard Branson
http://t.co/pk4UH02
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeMar 9 Aoû - 23:27

Richard Branson And Celebrity Friends To Swim For Charity
August 9, 2011

Sir Richard Branson and Ronan Keating are taking on the ultimate challenge. They’re captaining a team to swim the grueling
waters of the Irish Sea and raise £1million!

Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 Story_wide
The Swim is a celebrity-led challenge to cross the Irish Sea from Holyhead to Dublin in a 10-person relay. Almost three
times the length of the English Channel, this 56-mile swim hopes to raise £1 million for Cancer Research UK's
lifesaving work

http://bit.ly/o0Vka2
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 14 Aoû - 0:15

Scheherazed a écrit:
Richard Branson And Celebrity Friends To Swim For Charity
August 9, 2011

Sir Richard Branson and Ronan Keating are taking on the ultimate challenge. They’re captaining a team to swim the grueling
waters of the Irish Sea and raise £1million!

The Swim is a celebrity-led challenge to cross the Irish Sea from Holyhead to Dublin in a 10-person relay. Almost three
times the length of the English Channel, this 56-mile swim hopes to raise £1 million for Cancer Research UK's
lifesaving work

http://bit.ly/o0Vka2

C'est des foufous XDDD Ils sont braves de faire sa haha mais bon c'est pour la bonne cause Smile
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 14 Aoû - 0:21

absolument j'ai vu lorsqu'ils s'entraîner ds la vrai mer lol elle fait peur avec ttes ces vagues Shocked
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 28 Aoû - 1:19

'I'll swim the Irish sea...no matter what!': Boyzone singer Ronan Keating tells how he faced up to his phobia of water
By Ronan Keating
27th August 2011

In this diary of his training for a charity challenge, Boyzone singer Ronan Keating tells how he faced up to his phobia of water

Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 Article-0-0D8A4A4000000578-250_233x423
JULY 27

On holiday in Los Angeles with my wife Yvonne and our three children. I can’t relax, though, as I have to find somewhere to start my swimming training.

I’ve agreed to be one of a ten-strong relay team including Sir Richard Branson, singer Jenny Frost and Billy Connolly’s wife Pamela Stephenson, to start swimming across the Irish Sea on August 31 – this Wednesday – depending on the weather conditions.

We hope to raise £1 million for Cancer Research UK and The Marie Keating Foundation, which I founded in memory of my mother, who died from breast cancer.

I love being by the water, but not necessarily in it.

And it’s true to say that the tranquil Pacific Ocean in Malibu, where I am right now, bears no resemblance to the freezing cold waters and strong currents – not to mention jellyfish – I will soon be facing.

You see, I’m not the best of swimmers. I can do the crawl and breaststroke and am fine splashing around with the children, but I hate putting my face down in the water – which obviously one must do to swim properly.

It makes me panic. I get it into my head that I will swallow water and go under. So I start gasping for breath and flail around.

To overcome this a friend recommends that I enlist Mike Lewis, an American trainer who has been an outdoor swimmer for three decades and has coached Olympians in this sport, to help me.

AUGUST 3

Mike explains that we humans are not designed to be in water – it’s not our natural terrain and this is why we often have problems breathing correctly when swimming. You’re telling me, I reply.

To address my phobia (yes, apparently I have a phobia of water), we will be training for two hours every weekday in the Olympic-size municipal pool at Santa Monica before going back to the UK.

To get me used to the cold, I’ll be swimming in the North Sea in Scotland, as I’ll be there for a Boyzone summer show. I’ll also train in the Serpentine in London’s Hyde Park. Can’t wait.

am also jogging for an hour a day and working out hard in the gym to improve my endurance.

Mike gives me a snorkel, which feels rather strange, and I won’t be wearing it on the actual swim. It’s just so I can safely get used to putting my face in the water and learn to breathe regularly.

Fear causes physiological changes, such as the tightening of muscles and increased heart and respiration rate, all of which exacerbate breathing problems. Wearing it, I feel more confident and take even breaths as I swim by turning my head from side to side. It’s actually quite easy.

To give me more confidence, Mike tells me to roll on to my back in the pool and inhale deeply so my lungs fill with air. The extra air helps to make me buoyant and I can see that this is happening. Now I know I won’t sink, even if I stop paddling.

By the end of the week Mike says that he is pleased with my progress but I’ve started having nightmares about being in a pool or floating in the sea looking up at the stars. All is fine, but then I start struggling and feel that I am drowning and wake up in a cold sweat.

AUGUST 10

I’m seriously concerned. Boyzone played in Edinburgh last week and I took the opportunity to see what swimming in really cold water will be like. The North Sea is about 10C at this time of year, similar to the Irish Sea. How does it feel? Freezing.

Without my coach I inch my way in, shivering uncontrollably. Every part of my being wants to go back to land, but I persevere. I’m determined to do my bit for charity. Eventually I push forwards and immerse myself. The shock of the cold is enormous, almost like burning, but I’m surprised how quickly I get used to it.

The Irish Sea is 56 miles wide from Holyhead in Anglesey to Dublin, three times the width of the English Channel at its narrowest point. Each of us is supposed to swim for an hour at a time during the challenge with a four to five-hour break between.

A whole hour? I tell myself that by hook or by crook I’m going to do it. I will swim until I really cannot do any more. I know that there will be plenty of back-up with boats, doctors and experts to monitor us and help if we get into trouble.

AUGUST 17

Time has flown by. I thought I had loads of it and the breathing is still a worry.

Yvonne thinks I’m mad and the children are getting scared for me. Back in London, it’s raining. But the water in the Serpentine is a balmy 18C, much warmer than the sea. Still, it’s pretty miserable and I reluctantly jump in. It’s not that bad really and soon I feel warmer in the water than out of it. I’m wearing a wetsuit which obviously helps. Alongside extra insulation it gives me buoyancy, which is helping to ease my nerves. But then I start to worry – how long before hypothermia sets in? I manage a respectable ten minutes before running out to dry off.

Apparently, David Walliams didn’t wear a wetsuit when he swam the English Channel because they are against Channel Swimming Association rules. He covered himself in goose fat, which is more to stop chafing around the neck, under-arms and between the legs than for keeping warm. I feel pretty lucky in comparison.

Also, the Serpentine may be cold but there’s no salt in it. I’ve heard that swimming for any length of time in the sea causes your tongue to swell when you take in salty water and I don’t fancy the idea of that.

Vaseline on the lips is said to help as it traps the salt. Now for the next two weeks it’s crucial that I swim in the sea every day.

AUGUST 24

It’s nearly time. I’ve been doing plenty of training in various pools, and the sea in Dublin. I’ve managed to get my head around the breathing, working with a specialist trainer, Simon Murie from SwimTrek, the swimming holiday operators, in Holyhead.

Weirdly, I’m starting to enjoy the cold, and I’m getting used to wearing two swimming caps to keep my head warm.

Swimming in open water has really helped me acclimatise and I’m able to go for longer periods of up to

45 minutes at a time.

I’m getting nervous looking a week ahead when I’ll be waiting with everyone else for suitable weather conditions to arrive so that we are able to do the swim. It’s been mind over matter, and I’m feeling pretty confident. I’ll do the best I can – there’s no backing down now.

*Donations welcome to: the-swim.co.uk, mariekeating.ie, swimtrek.com

Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 Article-0-0D98A03400000578-398_233x555

dailymail
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 28 Aoû - 16:51

J'oublierais jamais le sourire d'une petite princesse aux yeux scintillants lorsqu'elle a su qu'il y avait encore une fois un point commun avec mr R =D
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 28 Aoû - 16:56

princessarah a écrit:
J'oublierais jamais le sourire d'une petite princesse aux yeux scintillants lorsqu'elle a su qu'il y avait encore une fois un point commun avec mr R =D

mdrrrrrr le sourire plutôt débile Laughing mais c fous comme on peut se ressembler Shocked
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 28 Aoû - 17:04

Scheherazed a écrit:
princessarah a écrit:

mdrrrrrr le sourire plutôt débile Laughing mais c fous comme on peut se ressembler Shocked

hahah un sourire niai xD !!
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû - 14:58

Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû - 15:10

Merci pour la video I love you
princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Sep - 16:37

Scheherazed a écrit:
Merci pour la video I love you

Pas de souciiii I love you
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Sep - 17:16

Celeb swim team makes it to Ireland from Wales

The Big Swim for Cancer Research UK

A group of celebrities are braving treacherous currents, and ferries as they swim from North Wales to Ireland for charity. Ronan Keating, Jenny Frost, and Olympic swimmer Steve Parry will cover 56 miles to complete the relay to raise 1 million pounds for Cancer Research UK.

A team of celebrities including Ronan Keating and Ex-Olympic swimmer Stephen Parry have swam all the way from Holyhead to Dublin all in aid of Cancer Research UK.

It took the 10 person team 35 hours and 18 minutes to complete the 56 mile swim across the Irish Sea.

Stars such as Ronan Keating, ex-Atomic Kitten star Jenny Frost, Pamela Stephenson, Liverpudlian swimmer Stephen Parry and Jason Bradbury all took part in the swim raising money for Cancer research UK.

Captain of The Samsung Galaxy S II Swim, Ronan Keating, said:

'I can’t believe we finally made it to Ireland. Fifty six miles later it’s an incredible achievement and I’m so proud of the team. You can still sponsor the team at www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/theswim.'

Steve Parry, first to touch land this morning, said:

'I’ve been swimming for the majority of my life and The Swim has been the biggest challenge of my life. It’s been a fantastic team of open water swimmers and adventurous celebrities who have come together for an amazing challenge to raise £1million for Cancer Research UK's life-saving work.'

Ronan Keating spoke to Heart's Laura Shack from the boat as he finished the swim!

Gallery

princessarah

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Sep - 17:29

Scheherazed a écrit:
Celeb swim team makes it to Ireland from Wales

The Big Swim for Cancer Research UK

A group of celebrities are braving treacherous currents, and ferries as they swim from North Wales to Ireland for charity. Ronan Keating, Jenny Frost, and Olympic swimmer Steve Parry will cover 56 miles to complete the relay to raise 1 million pounds for Cancer Research UK.

A team of celebrities including Ronan Keating and Ex-Olympic swimmer Stephen Parry have swam all the way from Holyhead to Dublin all in aid of Cancer Research UK.

It took the 10 person team 35 hours and 18 minutes to complete the 56 mile swim across the Irish Sea.

Stars such as Ronan Keating, ex-Atomic Kitten star Jenny Frost, Pamela Stephenson, Liverpudlian swimmer Stephen Parry and Jason Bradbury all took part in the swim raising money for Cancer research UK.

Captain of The Samsung Galaxy S II Swim, Ronan Keating, said:

'I can’t believe we finally made it to Ireland. Fifty six miles later it’s an incredible achievement and I’m so proud of the team. You can still sponsor the team at www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/theswim.'

Steve Parry, first to touch land this morning, said:

'I’ve been swimming for the majority of my life and The Swim has been the biggest challenge of my life. It’s been a fantastic team of open water swimmers and adventurous celebrities who have come together for an amazing challenge to raise £1million for Cancer Research UK's life-saving work.'

http%3A//webservices.musicradio.com/playerconfig/ondemand/7

Gallery

cette expérience va être gravée dans leur mémoire a tout jamais !! c'est pas tous les jours que l'on peut nager dans la mer aussi loin lol !! En plus ils ont nagé en 35h et 18min !! Alors qu'ils avaient prévu 40h =D ! Excellente equipe Smile
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Sep - 17:38

oui c'est vrai que le challenge était fixé a 40h mais la chapeau bas a tout le monde qui a pris part a cette
expérience cheers je suis trop fière de ma crevette malgré sa phobie il c(est jeté a l'eau tj prés pour
les bonnes causes I love you
Scheherazed
Admin
Scheherazed

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitimeDim 4 Sep - 13:38

Keating Swims Irish Sea
Sep 4, 2011

Pop star Ronan Keating has completed a marathon swim across the Irish Sea for charity.

The Boyzone singer and his relay team, which included Olympic medallist swimmer Stephen Parry, touched land on a beach in Wicklow, Ireland on Thursday morning (01Sep11).

They began their 56-mile (90-kilometre) swim, in aid of Cancer Research UK and the Marie Keating Foundation, in Holyhead, Wales on Tuesday night (30Aug11).

Boyzone bandmate Keith Duffy was quick to applaud Keating on his accomplishment, 'tweeting', "Congratulations to ronan and all his team mates for swimming the Irish Sea for Cancer Research UK! An amazing achievement, well done."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011   Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011 I_icon_minitime

Ronan Keating to swim in Irish Sea charity 01.09.2011
Page 1 sur 1